Reopening Roadmap Restrictions
Maitland Gaol is reopening with restrictions. Please read the information below before your visit.
As per the NSW Government Reopening NSW roadmap and Public Health Order, valid forms of evidence of double vaccination status or a medical exemption is required for entry from anyone over the age of 16. Please be aware, if you prepay online and cannot be admitted under the Public Health Orders, your booking may be transferred to a later date but a refund will not be given.
- QR Code check in mandatory
- Proof of evidence of double vaccination status or medical exemption required for entry for anyone over 16 years of age
- Masks mandatory for visitors (children under 12 exempt)
- Social distancing required from people outside your household
- Building limits apply and must be adhered to
- Cashless transactions preferred
- Pre-booked visitors, who can not provide proof of vaccination or exemption, will not be eligible for a refund but may have their tickets transferred
View the NSW Government Roadmap to reopening here
For more information on restrictions at Maitland Gaol please don't hesitate to contact staff directly on 02 4936 6482 or [email protected]