- This website is owned and managed by Maitland City Council. ABN: 11 596 310 805.
- The website is available for your use only on condition that you agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing/using the website, you are signifying that you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Maitland City Council may revise and update these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the website after any changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept those changes.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Maitland City Council and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. Council’s Copyright Policy applies to this website and its content.Application for permission to use any material on this site should be sent via email or addressed to:
Maitland City Council
PO Box 220
Maitland NSW 2320
- The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Maitland City Council. Maitland City Council makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
- Maitland City Council makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.