Any information will be treated within the terms of Council's privacy responsibilities and obligations. Council's Privacy Management Plan details how Council handles all personal and health information it collects, stores, accesses and uses. The Council website is used to publish resources of relevance to our community; personal information will not be published on the website without permission.
Personal information collected via this website may include
- Content of electronic forms or surveys completed on the website
- Any messages or commences submitted via this website or email address
Website statistics and cookies
Council collects website traffic information and uses this to identify usage patters and improve the user experience. Information collected includes:
- IP address of the device you are using as well as information abut previous and next sites visited
- The top level domain name e.g. .com / .gov / .au
- The address of your server
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The type of browser and operating system used
Information collected will be stored appropriately and securely. Council has implemented measures to protect personal information however the security of any information transmitted is not guaranteed.
Links to other sites and social networking
When following links to other sites from this website, we recommend you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices. This privacy statement does not extend beyond this website and Council is not responsibile for the privacy practices or the content of other linked websites. Social networking services also have their own privacy policies for handling your personal information. This website privacy statement does not extend to social networking services.