Paranormal Investigation – Speaking to the dead
Explore the enigmas of communication beyond the mystical veil in this illuminating workshop.
Acquire knowledge on harnessing modern technology to establish a connection with the supernatural, immersing yourself in the captivating world of paranormal investigation. Over the course of three hours, the workshop will include:
- Introduction to Spirit Boxes
- Comprehensive understanding of the Spirit Box
- Step-by-step guidance on using a Spirit Box
- Evaluation of phone apps – seperating the valuable from the futile
- Ethical and safety considerations
The session culminated with a practical hands-on experience, where participants will use a spirit bix withing the eerie confines of Maitland Gaol
Important information to note
– Ticketholders should be able to manage stairs unassisted to enjoy this experience.
– In line with our ticketing terms and conditions intoxicated ticketholders will be refused entry, no refund will be provided.
– Ticket holders must be over 18 years of age.
What to bring
– Tickets (digital is fine)
– Comfortable, closed in shoes.
– Water bottle (limited access to drinking water during this experience)
– Camera (optional)
Disclaimer – Ghosts are not guaranteed. Participants must be 18 years or over. Bookings essential.
- 14 April 2024 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm