Paranormal Investigation – Psychic Protection Workshop
Have you heard of Psychic Vampires, leaving yourself ‘open’, attracting negative energies?
In this workshop you will discover why psychic protection is important, whether you are ghost hunting, practising your psychic skills and just generally being out in public. Psychic protection is all about protecting yourself from all the negative energies that permeate our environment. You will learn about shielding, prayer, ritual, saging, burning herbs and resins and how to tell if you have ‘picked up’ something and what to do.
When do you call someone for help? Maybe your house is haunted, or you have wanted to use a ouija board and your not sure what to do? We will dispel some more well known myths about connecting witht he spirit world and the potential dangers of doing so.
Has there been a build up of energies from other people or situations that are actually making you feel unwell? We will give you some hands on experience to highten your awareness of all of these aspects of self protection during this three hour workshop held at the Residence. This fascinating workshop is suitable for anyone interested in these areas of psychic growth and gaining knowledge and practical information.
Your workshop leaders are
– Anne Rzechowicz who is a paranormal investigator, and workshop leader. Anne has had many years experience working with some of the top names in the field of the paranormal and has studied Parapsychology with the University of Edinburgh.
– Renata Daniel a psychic medium with over 30 years experience, a workshop leader and paranormal investigator.
This workshop will give you the confidence to move forward in your own personal spiritual/psychic/ghost hunting journey in a safe and open learning environment.
Important information to note
– The building is multilevel with staircases from the basement to the top floor. Ticketholders should be able to manage stairs unassisted to enjoy this experience.
– In line with our ticketing terms and conditions intoxicated ticketholders will be refused entry, no refund will be provided.
– Ticket holders must be over 16 years of age.
What to bring
– Tickets (digital is fine)
– Comfortable, closed in shoes.
– Water bottle (limited access to drinking water during this experience)
– Camera – if you’d like to catch a spirit photo
Disclaimer – Ghosts are not guaranteed. Participants must be 16 years or over. Bookings essential.