Ticket Conditions of Sale
1. The ticket for the tour, event or activity is sold by Maitland Gaol and is subject to the conditions applicable to the event/activity and venue. All correspondence in regard to the event/activity should be made to: Maitland Gaol, PO Box 249, East Maitland NSW 2323 or where sold on behalf of another organisation holding an event/activity at Maitland Gaol, to that organisation.
2. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
3. Companion Card is accepted for all Maitland Gaol promoted activities and events. Where activities incorporate a package of items over and above site entry, some components may not be included in the Companion ticket issued. Where tickets are sold on behalf of a third party, the Companion Card policy of that third party will prevail.
4. The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and facilities provided as necessary. This includes advertised tour guides.
5. Maitland Gaol reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event, the patron will oblige by all and any refund or cancellation policy applicable.
6. Latecomers may only be admitted where/if possible. For Maitland Gaol Tours, these leave at the designated time and latecomers cannot be admitted and no refund will be given due to late arrival.
7. Patrons will adhere to all and any house rules.
8. Ticket holders enter the event/activity/venue at their own risk.
9. You are welcome and encouraged to take personal and souvenir photos of your experience however we request that you do not video the tour guide during the tour. Also, please respect the privacy of your fellow tour members when taking your photographs. Maitland Gaol is private property and no images or recordings taken while on the premises may be used for commercial purposes including publishing and/or placing on websites or other electronic media without prior written consent from Maitland City Council.
1. Concession prices for Gaol Tours and activities are available for:
Children under 5 years are free.
2. Ex-Inmate tours are not recommended for children under the age of 14 years as the information presented may include adult themes, coarse language and drug and sexual references. Attendance of children under the age of 14 years is at the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian.
3. Psychic tours are not available for children under the age of 14 years as they are conducted at night and the information presented is of an adult and/or confronting nature.
4. Group discounts apply where 20 (day time) or 25 (night time) patrons or more are booked on an exclusive tour at non-public tour times. Public tours do not attract Group discounts.
5. Minimums are in place for all pre-book Public Tours. Where this minimum is not reached 48 hours prior to the tour and the decision is taken to cancel the tour, patrons will be advised by phone or other appropriate method and offered either a transfer to an alternative equivalent tour or refund of the purchase price.