Photo Upload Portal
Do you have a collection of images of Maitland Gaol? They might be historic images, taken during the Gaol's 150 years of operation or more recently when visiting the Gaol for a tour or other activity.
Maitland Gaol is asking you to please share your images to assist in building the image library. The images where appropriate will be used for promotional use on the website, social media and marketing collateral and to help to build our historic image collection, not only so we have a record of what Maitland Gaol looked like over the years but also to be shared with the public through exhibitions and other interpretation.
You can upload your images easily by using the portal below. If your image is selected for use, you will be credited for the photograph. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions of entry before entering your photographs.
Any image of Maitland Gaol is welcome and we look forward to your submissions.
Terms and conditions
- Photographs must be of Maitland Gaol and may include any building or aspect of the gaol.
- Copyright in all photographs remains with the respective photographer.
- The photograph(s) can be landscape or portrait with the capability of being cropped and available to be altered as seen fit by Maitland Gaol and Maitland City Council.
- The photograph(s) should be a minimum 300dpi and may be either colour or black and white and taken at any time of day or night.
- By submitting the photograph through this web portal, the person submitting the photograph (supplier) acknowledges that they have the right to submit the photograph and are either the copyright holder or representing the copyright holder with their permission.
- By submitting the photograph, the supplier grants Maitland Gaol and Maitland City Council, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, publish and communicate the photograph to the public for commercial and promotional purposes.
- Photographs subsequently used will include a photographers credit wherever possible.
- No payment will be provided for making submissions of photographs through this portal.
- It is the responsibility of the supplier to obtain and retain any necessary permissions, including releases from any people who appear in the photograph.
- All photographs sent or transmitted through this portal are at the suppliers own risk, although all care will be taken by Maitland Gaol and Maitland City Council.
- The supplier releases Maitland Gaol and Maitland City Council from any liability for any damage to or loss of submitted material.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a photograph through the Maitland Gaol photography web portal, suppliers are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of submission.
- By submitting a photograph through the Maitland Gaol photography web portal, the supplier releases Maitland Gaol and Maitland City Council of any liability.